Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Say Cheese For Your Aura Photo Please


It was on my list of things to do this lifetime, so with an opportunity in Sedona, I took the chance to have an aura photo taken.

I found a spiritual oasis that had the aura camera I was looking for and I was in.

What the photo would look like? I secretly hoped I would be purple to confirm that I'm a spiritual. (kidding)

Seriously tho, would it show places where I need healing? Places where I could improve? What would it say? Hummm....Facinating!

Anita at Sedona Heart Walk (http://www.sedonaheartwalk.com/) brought me into the aura studio room where the infamous 1960’s looking biofeedback AuraCam would take my aura portrait. I sat down on the chair in front of the violet backdrop and was instructed to place my hands on the metal handprints in front of me so the machine could read my energy. Anita stood behind the tripod preparing the Polaroid film and getting ready to press the shutter release. She asked me to say ‘ready’ when I was ready. I didn’t know what it meant to be ‘ready’, all I knew was that I was thinking and feeling that 'This is SO cool!'

Here is what that moment looked like:



Then Anita and I sat down and she read the photo explaining sizes of auras, the colors in relation to quadrants on the photo, the areas on the right and left sides of the aura that correspond to our female and male sides and how the colors relate to our past, present and future. It was a great intuitive reading. I felt good. I mentioned, in jest, that I wished I was purple and Anita noted the bright red/orange area on the photo and reminded me that I was a Newlywed. We both burst out laughing.

Your aura can change with what you think/how you feel. There are different ways to interpret colors, for example: (http://www.stephanyhurkos.com/aura_2.htm) but basically the meanings stem from the meanings of our chakra colors. Aura Photography helps us understand ourselves better. It cuts out the small talk and helps get right to the heart of the matter of what you are currently feeling.
And it’s SO much FUN! You’ve got to try it!

Love, light and heaps of good energy!
Zara

Side Notes: www.aura.net and http://www.auraphoto.com/ 
The latter is the "AuraCam 6000". It is on my wish list for Santa 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment